Relevance is central to the Spark! learning model. Our students solve real problems. With real tools (used by real professionals), being mentored by real employers, leading to real contributions in the professional arena. To support that learning model, we are always looking for challenging projects that will train our students in key skills for employability.
Do you have a project that has languished as the 10th item on your to-do list? If so, send it our way? Or are you an early-stage enterprise in need of support? Spark! can provide your solution at no charge.
Our list of project successes is long and varied. Let Spark! know what needs you have and we will work to match you up with qualified students. Our students will be guided by instructors and mentors, but you will be the client. This is not an internship program requiring a large time commitment from the business partner, but companies for whom services are provided will need to be available to meet with students periodically regarding progress and provide an after-action report.
We are currently seeking projects in the following areas: engineering, business, filmmaking, multimedia journalism, digital design and photography, and technology solutions. If you have a potential project, please complete the project request form and contact Jennifer Stanfill if you have questions.
Examples of Spark! student services:
- Graphic design
- Web site digital assets
- Creative consulting
- Video production journalistic and creative: Promotional, PSA, Documentary, Feature Story, Inspirational short videos
- Multimedia reporting
- Curriculum and tools development for teachers, professional speakers and presenters
- Employee training in any area of technology or educational concepts
- Instructional assistance for your company trainers
- Design using AutoCad, Inventor, and Multi Sim
Software Design & Development
- Simple software/engineering in various languages
- Simple Backend and/or Database Applications