Who can apply?
The Incubator strand is open to juniors and seniors.
How do I apply?
- Applicants must complete the online application form.
- Applicants will create and submit a video pitch (must be 30 seconds or longer). Students have three options for their pitch:
- I am pitching an existing business
- I am pitching a product/service idea
- I don’t have a specific idea yet, but I want to pitch myself and why I want to be a part of the Incubator
- Select Spark! in Infinite Campus as a course request during registration.
How is my application evaluated?
Pitch videos will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Vision: pitch identifies a compelling need and clear, original solution
- Feasibility: there is potential for this product/service
- Overall presentation:
- 30-seconds or longer;
- Formatted however you would like;
- Creativity and passion is apparent
Click links below to view sample pitch videos:
Students may apply to the Incubator strand individually or as part of a team.
Students may participate in the Incubator strand for two consecutive years if their schedule allows.