Who can apply?
The Sports Medicine strand is open to juniors and seniors.
How do I apply?
- Applicants must complete the online application form.
- Applicants will submit an essay that addresses the following questions:
- Why are you interested in the Spark! Sports Medicine program?
- What do you hope to gain from this experience?
- Select Spark! in Infinite Campus as a course request during registration.
How is my application evaluated?
Students will be evaluated for acceptance based on the following criteria: Online Application and Essay. Essays must have at least 150 words and will be scored based on the following criteria:
- Organization and focus
- Clear main ideas and supporting details
- Essay stays on topic
- Vivid details, fresh word choices
- Writer’s voice
- Consistent throughout
- Conveys individual personality
- Freedom from error
- Spelling, grammar, punctuation, usage, etc.
- Overall success
- Clearly developed ideas